Monday, March 1, 2010

Manic Panic - After Midnight Blue

I really LOVED the turquoise, but it sucked! Two washes and it looked like crap. It washed out too easily. So I decided that I would do a blue I got a few weeks ago. I put it on over the turquoise and you couldn't see it at all. So I bleached it and then did the blue again. You still couldn't see it. The first picture was taken outside and you can't even see a trace of it. I was going to try something new instead, but I decided I would wash it a few times to see what happened. It really faded once I washed it (about 5 times). So now it's actually visible.
My hands were VERY blue. Some colors seem to stain everything they touch more than others, and this is one of them. My kids thought it was hilarious that my hands were blue and I looked a little like an alien.








No comments:

Post a Comment