Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Revlon Colorsilk - Medium Golden Chestnut Brown

I decided I didn't like the blonde. Since I had colored my bangs different colors than the rest of my hair for several weeks my bangs were a kind of gray color and didn't match the rest of the blonde. It wasn't horrible or terribly noticeable but I wasn't happy with it.
I asked my whole family to vote on the color they wanted out of about six colors (I have a large collection of dye). Teya really wanted me to keep it blonde but voted anyway. This was the color she voted for. I'm happy with the results.





You can see my new cut a little better in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried L'Oreal and Color Silk, and the price of Color Silk is so less expensive. Very nice.. My choice will be Color Silk.

    Chestnut Hair Color

    ReplyDelete